Thanks for choosing Blue Gorilla Website Design for your business! Please read through the instructions below and submit each item to us, if applicable. This may take a little time to fill out, but ultimately helps us deliver a better product in a more timely manner and ensures that the final product and brand matches your personal tastes and is suited for you and your business.
- Please read through our Terms and Conditions and agree to them by filling out the form at the bottom and clicking the “Submit” button.
- For Website Design, send us:
- Your hosting account (usually GoDaddy/JustHost/etc) No hosting? We prefer BlueHost.
- Your domain (url) account (if different from your hosting account).
- Your WordPress admin account (if you have one)
- Your FTP account (if you have one/if known)
- Your logo (in the original .ai or.eps format is great if you have it, but a .png or .jpg will do)
- Your mailing list account (if you have one)
- Any social media accounts you may have (include links to the pages, usernames/passwords are helpful as well)
- Some links to example websites (1-3) that you like, and what you like about them
- The site content (if different from the current content) in a Word document. This includes:
- The page list, or “sitemap” (what pages you want on your website)
- The menu items (what links to your pages you’d like to appear on the top of your website, including sub-menu items)
- The content, or “copy” of each of the web pages
- The content for the homepage sliding images (if you chose to have any designed)
- All stock photos (or your own photos) you’d like on your site. (Good sources for stock photos are Shutterstock, Dreamstime, iStockPhoto). Free photos are available (PixaBay), however we strongly recommend purchasing premium photos, as the quality and composition of stock photos can easily make or break the look of a website. If you have a specific place you’d like to place the stock photos, please specify in the email. When choosing resolution of the photos, please make sure they are at least 1500px wide, as we can always resize them to be smaller, but not bigger. Sometimes we can offer discounts on stock photos, please make sure to ask us about this!
- Anything else that you’d like to add that would be helpful. This includes color schemes, website layout, the look and feel you’re going for, what you’d like the user experience to feel like, branding message, slogans, or anything else you can think of!
*NOTE: Please test all username/password combinations before submitting them. Submitting an incorrect username/password can significantly delay the creation of your website.*
- For Logos, send us:
- If you have a clear idea of what you’d like, please email us any supporting documentation like sketches, ideas, color schemes, branding ideas/concerns, and anything else that you think would be helpful.
- If you’re not sure what you’d like for a logo, email us a couple logos that you like and what you like about them.
Ways to share files/notes with us:
Please create a FREE Dropbox account, make a new folder, and name the folder the name of your site. Share that folder with all of your notes, media, and reference material with [email protected] We like this option because it keeps everything organized in one place, is incredibly convenient, and makes sharing notes and media much easier than email.
That’s it! We can get started on your shiny new website and should be done in about 2-4 weeks depending on the project. If we need any additional information, we will contact you.
When the site is completed:
We will send it to you for review. You are allowed two rounds of “revisions” to your website.
Please submit all revisions in one email. When we complete the requested changes, you can submit a second round of revisions if needed.
Once the final payment has been received, your site will be released to the web for the whole world to enjoy!